Saturday 2 April 2011

boarding school OR boring school?



6 january2011-this is it! the new school for my new life. everything happens so fast!
still, it was really hard to say good-bye to my super-adorable-beshpren
 iylianursyahirah-nurulshahera-aimisyahirah-najwa&najihakhaleeda-farahdiyana-amiratrtika-atiqah n bla bla...
they said 'awk, jgn lpe kte taw dkt sne,iloveyou' then they give me a huge hug :")
 wow guys i told them 'mesti awk rndu kte tkde dkt sni nnty' :") so much for sappy good-byes! sob
honestly, i'm worried about move the school. too much questions that go un-answered.
   : how if i can't survice at there?
   : how if im not having a friend around to help me with my omewek?
now all i need is true friend not bestfren!

   so now i had realised what a diferent world boarding school is.
~theres a special study period
~a curfew which means all of us need to go bed at the same time. 11.30p.m=light out
~everyone on a floor share bathroom

now  MYSUPERMUM not besides me, she wont be around to say good-night! sob :"( and its too bad that hand-phones are NOT allowed to bring :/
    but,  believed or not i had survided my day at Smt Sepang. eventhought i missh my mum and others. im very-very sure they miss me too :")
 

p/s : this school is da best ! thanks septec <3